Welcome to World Jewish Heritage
Rediscover your heritage like never before
How do I upload a trail?
WJH users are encouraged to create and update trails in the WJHpedia trail system in order expand the WJH database to assist the community in maximising their local Jewish experience while traveling around the world.
This can be done in a few simple steps.
- Click on the ‘login’ link on the toolbar at the top right-hand side.
- Create an account, or log in using your existing username and password.
- Make sure all the sites you wish to add to the trail already exist in the WJHpedia.
- If they do not exist simply create the sites before proceeding.
- Select ‘create a new trail’ located in the blue header or in the sidebar element.
- Fill in your username and password.
- Select ‘add new trail’ at the top of the page.
- Type in the name of the country, city or site you which to begin your trail at.
- Select the ‘search’ icon.
- Place your cursor over the red balloon and select the sites in the order you wish for them to appear along the trail.
- Select ‘done, what’s next’
- Fill in the form titled ‘Tell us more about your trail’
- Fill in a short summary of your trail approximately 100 words.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘save’.