Welcome to World Jewish Heritage
Rediscover your heritage like never before
How do I upload an event?
WJH users are encouraged to create and update events in the WJHpedia in order expand the WJH database and expose the overall community to local Jewish culture.
This can be done in a few simple steps.
- Click on the ‘login’ link on the toolbar at the top right-hand side
- Create an account, or log in using your existing username and password.
- Select ‘create a new event’ located in the blue header or in the sidebar element.
- Select a portal. (Festival, Culinary, Exhibition, Music, Holiday, Show, Attraction)
- Fill in the name of the event.
- Select ‘expand’ and fill in the relevant information. ( Summary, General, History, Special Discoveries, Notes, Add image, Related links, Tags)
- Select ‘quick info’ and fill in the fields. ( Basic information - Location, Phone number, Country, City, Address) (Tourist Information - Date from, Date to, Recurring event, Free entry, Suitable for kids, Handicap accessibility, Yearly event, website)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select ‘save page’.