Welcome to World Jewish Heritage
Rediscover your heritage like never before
Jewish Festivals Around the World eBook
Top 100 Jewish Festivals Around The World eBook
The purpose of this project is to promote the Jewish festivals and events taking place around the world which have a special significance to Jewish heritage and traditions. Curators will assist in creating this one of a kind eBook that will promote Jewish heritage, identity and ethnicity around the world. This eBook will contain top festivals and events which will all be enhanced with quality media, including audio and video, providing readers the ability to enjoy the ultimate cultural experience.
- Review all the existing material collected on the Jewish Heritage Festivals Around The World table provided. (link to info on drive)
- Research annual festivals and events and collect those that are considered a 'must see'.
- Fill in the tables for the WJHpedia site, events and trails, supplied with the relevant information in each column. (link to table)
- Upload the photos provided to the google drive into the folders named accordingly. (link to drive)
- Note that all pictures should be a minimum size of 1024 x 768.
- When including a link to a website, ensure that is it the official website..
- Once the tables are completed all the information will be uploaded automatically by us to the WJHpedia.
- Based on the information collected fill in the eBook table. (link to table)
- The summary should be a minimum of 250 character and a maximum of 700 spaces including spaces.
- The WJHpedia links required for the table will be available at this stage on the WJHpedia.
- Make sure that all the abides by the WJH protocols (WJHpedia Content Protocol)
- For any questions or assistance contact the project leader whenever necessary by simply clicking on the following link (* UNESCO eBook Project Manager)
- English a must
- Any additional languages may be beneficial
Strong research and writing skills
Maximum Number of People Involved